About The Course
This is a fully interactive multimedia based course designed for Companies and Individuals wishing to achieve Foundation and Intermediate level certification in the BCS Software Testing qualification scheme.
Who is it for?
Those who require BCS/ ISTQB Foundation and Intermediate level certification in Software Testing with the possibility of going on to more advanced Software Testing qualifications.
There are no prerequisites.
- A course user guide
- A copy of "Software Testing: An ISTQB-BCS Certified Tester Foundation Guide" and "Software Testing: An ISEB Intermediate Certificate" (BCS Recommended Text Books)
- An exam simulator to build your confidence
- Full tutor support via phone and email while you study
- Foundation and Intermediate exam fees - must be booked within 12 months of purchase
- Online exam with remote invigilation
- The course uses interaction, animation and voice to take the student through the Foundation and Intermediate syllabi, and prepare for the exams.
- Students can stop, review and test themselves on their knowledge at any stage.
- Acronyms and abbreviations become easier to understand and the delivery via Online or Intranet delivery offers cost effective on demand training for any level of student at any time.
- Exam simulator - be prepared and confident for the exam
- The course includes interactive multimedia BCS Foundation and Intermediate exam simulators.
- Full tutor support is available to all e-learning delegates for the duration of their study, so they can call or email a BCS trainer to answer any questions.
To see the Course Syllabus - see the separate Foundation and Intermediate Course Descriptions.